Monday, October 12, 2009

You see how the night slowly creeps over the boulder. It discolors its daily resolve to a terrified inertness. There is no change lesser than that of a metamorphosis happening. The coolness restored there is perhaps only the disdainful players to howl through the peasant sands.

I did reply to her and I was silly about it. She will most certainly not be prompt for that isn't her way but chances are she will send about a befitting reply over in a day or two. And that will be the end of it.

For her. For me, this is regular living - anxiously waiting. Only in the waiting is my life free enough to revolve around other things, and therefore I am glad for her habit of delaying.

To be fair, there is no proclamation I am waiting for. If she came out with someone significant and serious I wouldn't know how to react for I will not commit as that would be a defeat. It is only in her silliness that I can find some possibility of a seriousness within myself.

No comments:

About Me

I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.