Friday, October 9, 2009

I am terribly excited and I will not respond so as to savor the moment. Yeah. I still haven't replied and will not reply till tomorrow night. For after I reply all the goodness will sink beneath the reality of the situation. I had waited ever since March for this moment and here it is and it shouldn't be wasted just so easily. For example, it makes little sense to drink by gulps for it is in the sips that the drink is going to be most potent. When the taste lingers on the tongue for a few minutes you feel the growth of its power before you casually allow it to consume you. That is love.

There was once this somber vague
it had veiled this silver rage
Upon whose dwelling did it shine
it did make right for none but swine
When the candles had been lit to show
that summers and nights dont breed behind doors
For that which is beckoning
swirling, behaving around you
Is some malign liquid birthing within
the murky blown voids of rains alone so misty.

Maybe in the future someday I will tell her all my stories. Perhaps tomorrow might present itself to me as that future. I highly doubt it. For me to do something so consequential is unlike me, I cannot. I will not surrender to my passions. But grief? Isn't grief a passion of sorts? If one were too immersed in maintaining it most certainly could be looked upon as a passionate endeavor. She thought of me, out of fluke or out of thought, I was in her mind in the present for a second or for an hour, I was there. Since she is always in mine then in that moment, an hour or a second, we were one.

No comments:

About Me

I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.