Monday, October 5, 2009

Just the mere acknowledgement of my existence would suffice. She needn't look towards me, her look is already assumed. Her looks keep me in check and I needn't be drowning into her deep, dark eyes. If only there was a way by which she signal be the acknowledgement without directly addressing me. Everything would be allright if that were to happen. I will wait till my birthday. She will surely contact me then. Birthdays mean a lot to her, she was crazy about them. In front of me she would always keep her enthusiasm for them under check. I regret now that I had forced her to change in that fashion. I should've let her be free and I should've sacrificed more of myself to gain admission into more of her freedom. She would've become mine then for eternity. I was far too centered on my ideals, on my agendas of life and I restricted her. How my follies never cease to surface. I shall end this here.

No comments:

About Me

I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.