Monday, September 28, 2009

Quite certain that no promises were made to maintain this journal on a daily basis, and yet there is a pinch which says that I failed somewhere. That is of importance if thought in a slightly different manner. For what is the daily that I speak of? The daily is nonexistent for it implies that which returns from yesterday into today and hence it relies in the partition of days. But there are no days nor are there any nights. There are only either days or nights and not both or not one after the either. Life is just one long day, for that is the reality as the sun never really leaves the Earth nor does the Earth ever leave the sun. Nor does a man or woman ever leave the earth and they are always in step with the earth, then the earth and they essentially one in their movement concerning the sun. Since men and women in different spaces around the world are one when in relation to the Earth, a man here is a woman there and a woman there is a man here. They around the world in relation to Earth are just IT. Hence, if the sun never leaves Earth and the Earth never leaves the sun and if IT never leaves Earth and if Earth never leaves IT behind, there can never be a sun which leaves IT so as to allow for the traditional demarcations of dawns and dusks. IT essentially is never in darkness and never in full light, yes. There is a darkness, yes and there is a light, yes but IT is never in either one entirely for IT is bound as a unity with Earth.
In other words, I couldn't have promised to maintain this daily because daily doesn't exist. When and ever I write it is on the same day that I had written on before. This is my first mode of action against the curse put upon me by Againity, when I refused to tango with her after seducing her to attend the ball with me.

No comments:

About Me

I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.