Monday, September 21, 2009

All of your statements, everything that you have ever said and everything that you have ever thought of is a repeat. Your entire unique life isn't yours alone, you share it with the past that has been. Your essence isn't yours alone you share with everything that you exist with. The you in the mirror is not you but an other you who pretends to be your reflection so that you never realize that you aren't alone in your reflections. The handprints of yesterday are all over your remains and they do not relent. Neither can you. It isn't you who says but everyone, it isn't you does things but everyone. You are not an individual, you are a part of everyone. Each and everyone is consumed by the past which is only barely behind us. But the future is yours and only yours for the future is only an illusion. But when that future time arrives your future will disintegrate from within and everyone will join in to consume it. It will be gone.

No comments:

About Me

I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.