Wednesday, September 30, 2009

People are fires burning together in some pyre. Crackling and bustling, mingling and disintegrating. You find the truth through goggles that discolor the known world. You will find the orgies that confuse your mind and your realities are exposed then at their very seams. Why must the holy grail be lost, forgotten, when it abounds in the presence of everything that is unnatural and insane in this world. For what is this sanity's worth if it begins to milk the very foundations of grandeur ruminations of some called arrogance.
There my hand is where my hand falls from me, there my being is where my essence deserts me. This is me the unholy me, the sadist me, the violent screams of me are in my soul the culture of me. And where this violence invades my peace of mind is where I am at most in ease.

No comments:

About Me

I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.