To be sure, same-sex marriage is a non-issue for any society that believes in religion and the law.
It is a sensible and conservative approach.
It isn't anarchy in any way.
Because it is ought to be a non-issue, swift resolution would guarantee time well spent on other important issues.
Primarily the issue of a limit of terms a senator can serve.
The issue of professional politicians.
Those are the real issues.
A society which believes in democracy, must develop it such that the politicians are indeed serving for the welfare of the constituents and not for any personal gain. Political position ought to be a free service and not a professional occupation. Civic understanding must be the duty of every citizen and so should be civil service. All soldiers must first serve as a public servant before they can be sent to the field. For, they above all, ought to know what they are truly fighting for.
Words here fully desire to be read.No actual readers are required except for one specific person. That person is assumed as reader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Day
- I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment