Monday, December 21, 2009

What is in it? There is nothing to it. A little shift back and forth and it is done. Finished. It becomes a pursuit out of boredom and nothing more. Fancied and made to appear as if it defines life when it can barely even describe a lifestyle. 

No flesh, no bones, no eyes, no hair, no breath, no touch can mesmerize without the aid of the mind. The evil lurks in the anticipation of something mysterious. 


Put your heart at ease, let it sway in the wind but let the mind do its duty. The heart is an instrument of boredom and lies if some say it does more. 

No comments:

About Me

I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.