Tuesday, December 29, 2009

For whatever its worth, there never really were any deeper feelings when things mattered. What exist today, exist in the realm of imagination. They are exaggerated feelings given unrealistic depths. These bloated emotions can never be acted upon and if ever the intended read these feelings they would have to read them knowing that they're reading fiction.
Silence has that strength which is unrivalled, not even time can compare. Silence is representative of human convictions and if it is nurtured it can yield concrete results. I write now knowing fully well that I am beyond boundaries that cannot be breached, and that I will not allow them to be breached. The original relationship has been solidified in the past and a copy has been made of it. All imaginations are run over that copy so as not confuse the original with the altered newer versions of the story.
If there was love then that love would not be able to recognize the one which reveals itself in the copy today.

No comments:

About Me

I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.