Monday, September 17, 2007

Certain difficulties not withstanding, I've finally been released from the day-in, day-out routine of
suffering arising out of her uncertainities. Regardless of whether those uncertainities really emanated from her or that they were, in-effect, my own creations I now believe I no longer have to speculate anything more about them.
It was left upto her to resolve and she has finally chosen to resolve it thereby freeing me from all obligations and any other attachments there might've been.
For the sake of sanity, and for the sake of freedom after which lies peace, I have thoroughly welcomed this new development. It is true, though, that I'd anticipated it and for the record, I've also conducted myself in a way so as to reach only this development. But the fact that the real resolution laid in her hands, I could've be sure or was ever in the position to force this outcome. It had to be through her exercising her own free-will.
And just because I'd anticipated this outcome, which in all possible scenarios was the most extreme one, I had ample time to prepare myself for the worst. As a result, I can instantly begin to enjoy the fruits of freedom rather than reach it through the path of "coping".
I've arrived at the place I'd wanted to be at.
This sudden cold weather is befitting the warmth I've created for myself.

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

This is in reply to a message you had left a long long long long long time ago on my blog!!

I was just revisiting my endangered blog when I saw your message.....

I did go to OOEHS so the question... Who Are you!!??!

Eager.

Mail me: mathivanan.r@gmail.com
I dunno when i ll bolg again!

About Me

I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.