Needless to suggest that it has indeed been a while, so long that I'd even forgotten that this existed. Rather disheartening to see the name though. I can't understand what might've brought me to the point that I decided to give this name. Makes me weary, is all.
I can say, however, that things have improved since the last time I dropped a message in this bottle. Perhaps the accuasation that I am careless can be still passed at whim by an onlooker about 50 yards beyond me but the circle of faith has arrived again.
Into his abode, therefore, shall I proclaim my penance. However,
Words here fully desire to be read.No actual readers are required except for one specific person. That person is assumed as reader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Day
- I've stopped ageing after 20, by choice. I don't see any value in it. Age isn't a measure of time for me but of wisdom. In that regard, I hold a lot of respect for people much younger than me, in time, but who know and do so much more than me. I respect them and I yearn to learn from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment